Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Drown In

She's so different from me.
When I'm hiding in the silence, she's sprinting across the madness, just like wildfire spreading across the bushland.
When I scream, she watches me from afar, drinking in the silence that I produce for her.
When the stars shine bright for her, I don't see any light in the sky at all.
She walks along the corridor; I sprint in between shadows.
She would just tell me a few words; i cry out at her, screaming out, breaking the balance in our distant worlds.
I never knew pain till she came along. My opposite; i'm hers too.
Now i'm so lost, drowning in my own confusion, in my own resistance, and i just wish she would come back and take my place instead. After all, she could support herself and her family; i cant even support myself.
The rain and dread come. And i know she's already back in her world, drifting upon a cloud, maybe sinking in happiness.
After all, we are opposites.

No comments: