Sunday, September 23, 2007

Change

Sin.

My life has been so bittersweet, full of its ups and downs. It lacks things, and sometimes needs things too.

And every corner i turn, there's a mystery awaiting for me.

People call it "change". And all my life, i've tried to avoid change. I would run from the bad change, and i would aim for the good ones.

And thats sin. I sin to prevent things from this... "change".

I dont want change. Or rather dont like it. Could i ever stop change?


Maybe.

You could breathe. You could take a deep breath and swing around one more time. And fall back into sanity. Or grace.

Maybe gracefully fall back into the arms of grace? Maybe.

And you could see, if you wanted to, see that maybe grace isnt so bad. Maybe grace isnt a sin.

But maybe getting to grace means sinning. From the path of sanity to grace. Maybe?


Twist.

And there are complications. Twists and folds of life. Like a hurricane, which is a twist in the weather, like a blizzard or snow storm.

What ARE those if we use them as symbols for life? Complications? Mixed up worlds? Twists in life? Maybe? Probably?

Surely?


Beside.

If i want to, i would quietly follow you, to where you want to lead me.

But i may not always follow you.

And if you expect me to lead, maybe i wont, if i feel like it. As usual, i probably wont.

If you want to acompany me along this road, walk beside me. And maybe we can talk about the twists in life. Or our sins.


Eyes.

We see through them. I've always wondered what they are. How they had a colour to it in the middle, how all our eye colours are different. Mine is black, yours could be brown, grey, blue, purple...


Person.

And with you beside me, i see through your mask, your insecurities.

We talk even more, and our minds think alike. During this long journey, and we dont even know what we are doing here, you've led me, followed me, walked beside me.

Now we are walking beside each other. The road twists and gets narrower, but we still stand by each other.

Our minds think differently, but yet are alike.


Earth.

And that journey as just begun.

Change. I'm scared of change, but im willing to go through it.

Just stand beside me, and we'll talk about the world.

No comments: