Sunday, August 12, 2007

Earth Brown

im so bored now... i've finished my english homework already. my mum's nagging at my sister in the background. ok, ignore that statement.

im currently waiting for alister to finish with his...

found a picture of the sunrise. nice huh?

guys, read the pit and the pendulum for me please. i dont understand what the hell that guy was doing in that prison cell.

and i dont have the patience to read it anyways.

that guy was describing his illness on 4 pages. 4 pages... who'd have the patience to read 4 pages of illness? count me out for this.

not many people are online... boy im bored. really bored.

and there's school tomorrow... yawn...

hope louisa replied my email.

MY EMAIL INBOX! I HAVENT CHECKED MY GMAIL FOR AGES!!!!!

better check now.

No comments: