Sunday, August 12, 2007

White

im really bored now.

and numb.

im still online. hah! big news! i wrote 915 words for my mystery in a bag story!

hah, alister. I BEAT YOU!!

and i think i beat so many other people.

my first story i wrote when i was 8+ was like... 100words long. i still keep it in my treasure box. haha. look where im now.

progressing to be a "pro" at writing.

ok i know my ego's high. sorry.

im going for mass pretty soon anyways. im sorry about posting and blogging so many times this weekend but im bored lah.

im having a headache now. a bad one.

school tomorrow. luckily tomorrow isn't wednesday. i'll die if it was.

coz we'd have GEOG.

and most of the sjii people hate geog lessons.

orllie your language in your blog is very unlike you when you are in school leh.

i was reading your posts. they are done in a very... leh lor lah way. the 3 Ls.

usually in school, the 3 Ls are Liz, Louisa and Liane (me). haha. as people call us.

but me and Louisa aren't really close to Liz.

But its nice being part of the L gang.

supposedly the 3 hottest gals in grade 7. and i totally disagree. please count me out of this L thingy.

jeez... why am i blogging about this?? anyways sorry... my ego is soaring today.

i dunno why. dont ask me.

bored.

i'll dress in all my attires to decide what to wear for church. haha.

including the ear rings and shoes and rings.

im mad today.

No comments: