Monday, August 13, 2007

Redish Pink

another usual and boring day at school today.

english was fun... i loved Iain's story. hahas... im never eating ang ku kuahs ever again!

english class was the best; the class exchanged each other's story and read it. Ms Dana was randomly switching around the stories. Zach got my mystery story. I was passing mine to Alister and she just took it away. hahas.

Alister's 1 was average. it has a storyline, but its scattered here and there. Jodie's ghost story was good. I didn't quite like her mystery story. a bit too... weird. hahas!

and mine? hmmm... better than Alister's I think. Ewan's story was more or less the same to Iain's, just that his didn't involve ang ku kuah offerings. haha.

our rehearsal went ok. I love scene 5. it's the best man! scene 3 (where Jodie and Alister "fall in love") was also pretty good. the grade 8s and 9s were helping us along too.

and finally, piano. I didn't really have the patience for it, but hey, i moved on to the last song of the book!

Jodie, if you ever read this, cheer me on!

today im in a pretty wild mood anyways... just to warn all of you. just feeling high... and happy.

i'll try and blog anyways.

No comments: