Saturday, August 11, 2007

Maroon

im now at my parent's friend's place. my parent's friend was kind enough to lend me his labtop.

and that stupid idiot hasn't come online yet.

dinner was boring. mainly adult talk.

i was yawning whenever they changed subject.

and before i knew it... BOOM... they were talking about us generation.

mainly complaining about how fast we were. like doing stuff they did when they were 17.

cant blame us. we are the mordernised version of their old 1.

without us, ipods wouldnt have been invented. ok fine, they would have been. but the ipod shops would have to close down after 1 month.

their ipods wouldnt really have ben sold. mainly, parents buy it for their kids.

thank us, the apple shop that sells ipods.

anyways i have nothing more to post about.

comment on my blogs.

my cbox refuses to be set up. sigh...

No comments: