Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Emotions (Breathing)

you turn, i turn, i smile, you smile, you run, i fall...

(inhale)
cherry blossoms drift simply down
the world passes by bleakly
i can't think

my heart is shattering
you are cutting me slowly, but surely
im falling

hopes rising
i look across

you turn
we stare at each other
awkward silence between us

i force a smile
my hopes are falling
i look tensely back at you
anticipation tingles my skin

you stare coldly
not knowing what to do
then a forced smile comes

you should not have smiled
seeing you force a smile
is worse than you not looking at me

then you turn and run
im clenching my fist
im worn out

can my heart break any further?

im starting to miss you
i miss looking into the ebony black eyes
i miss your voice

i turn, knowing my heart won't follow
(exhale)

No comments: